Problem with arabic charset
Posted by: Felipe Arias
Date: January 25, 2011 07:17PM

Hello,

I sent a message about a problem with arabic charset some months ago. Well, isn't solved and i'm to understand why this is happening.

Here is the post: http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?103,386496,386496

Every time that i use set names of set charset to utf8 i have bad display, same than Joomla. i tried several conversions using Iconv, mysql conversion to blob>varchar using utf8 and even a desperate attempt with ob_start (with several options) for obtain output buffers.

Any help here?

Update:

Database were latin wedish updated to utf8_general_ci.
All tables and columns are utf8_unicode_ci. 1 table and 1 column modified. No changes



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2011 02:56PM by Felipe Arias.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Problem with arabic charset
4590
January 25, 2011 07:17PM
1557
January 27, 2011 02:57PM
1677
January 29, 2011 11:57PM
2576
February 08, 2011 11:08PM
2356
February 10, 2011 10:05PM
1462
February 10, 2011 10:09PM
1442
February 10, 2011 10:41PM
2415
February 12, 2011 08:03PM


Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.