MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Install & Repo

Re: Error no. 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query with 4.0.21 too !
Posted by: Benjamin Gonay
Date: March 03, 2005 02:48AM

Hi all,

following this thread, i can add i have sometimes that error on 4.0.21 during a nightly CHECK TABLE.

I've found this as result of execution script :

ERROR 2013 at line 1: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (111)
ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (111)
ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)

I'm using MySQL for 4 years now, with many 4.0 versions without problem until now. My platform is SuSE9.1 kernel 2.6.5-7.111-default for now, with all db in one innodb tablespace.
I've have to say that error is rare. This case occured without any server load, nor DB load as my CHECK is done at 00:15 every night. And this not occurs every night, just one time since 2 weeks now.
And of course it's not a socket or permission problem as mysql runs 24h/24 7d/7 since 2 years ! :-)

Any ideas ?

Greetings,
Benjamin

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Error no. 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query with 4.0.21 too !
March 03, 2005 02:48AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.