MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Source, Builds, Binaries

Re: Building ODBC driver from Source code for AIX platform
Posted by: kaladhar g
Date: September 05, 2017 09:37PM

Hi All,
I had downloaded Connector/C package for Linux generic environment and pointed MYSQL_INCLUDE_DIR, MYSQL_LIB_DIR params to point to libraries/include files that came in Connector/C package.

> export MYSQL_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/emms_inbound/my-sql/mysql-connector-c-6.1.11-linux-glibc2.12-x86_64/include
> export MYSQL_LIB_DIR=/usr/emms_inbound/my-sql/mysql-connector-c-6.1.11-linux-glibc2.12-x86_64/lib

Below is the output of 'cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" -DWITH_UNIXODBC=1' command
##############
> cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" -DWITH_UNIXODBC=1
-- Configuring to build Unicode driver
-- Configuring to build ANSI driver
-- You will link statically to the MySQL client library (set with -DMYSQLCLIENT_STATIC_LINKING=<bool>)
-- Searching for static libraries with the base name(s) "libmysqlclient_r.a libmysqlclient.a"
-- MySQL client environment/cmake variables set that the user can override
-- MYSQL_DIR :
-- MYSQL_INCLUDE_DIR : /usr/emms_inbound/my-sql/mysql-connector-c-6.1.11-linux-glibc2.12-x86_64/include
-- MYSQL_LIB_DIR : /usr/emms_inbound/my-sql/mysql-connector-c-6.1.11-linux-glibc2.12-x86_64/lib
-- MYSQL_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE : MYSQL_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE-NOTFOUND
-- MYSQL_CXX_LINKAGE :
-- MYSQL_CFLAGS :
-- MYSQL_CXXFLAGS :
-- MYSQLCLIENT_STATIC_LINKING : /usr/emms_inbound/my-sql/mysql-connector-c-6.1.11-linux-glibc2.12-x86_64/lib
-- MYSQLCLIENT_NO_THREADS :
-- MySQL client optional environment/cmake variables set by the user
-- MYSQL_EXTRA_LIBRARIES :
-- MYSQL_LINK_FLAGS :
-- MySQL client settings that the user can't override
-- MYSQL_VERSION : 5.7.16
-- MYSQL_VERSION_ID : 50716
-- MYSQL_LIB : /usr/emms_inbound/my-sql/mysql-connector-c-6.1.11-linux-glibc2.12-x86_64/lib/libmysqlclient.a
-- MYSQL_LIBRARIES : /usr/emms_inbound/my-sql/mysql-connector-c-6.1.11-linux-glibc2.12-x86_64/lib/libmysqlclient.a;rt
-- Couldn't find unixODBC' odbc_config
CMake Error at cmake/FindODBC.cmake:90 (MESSAGE):
sql.h is not found either!
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:110 (INCLUDE)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/usr/emms_inbound/my-sql/mysql-connector-odbc-5.3.9-src/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/usr/emms_inbound/my-sql/mysql-connector-odbc-5.3.9-src/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

##############

Could someone please let me know how or where to set unixODBC for cmake.

Please advise.

Thank you in Advance

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: Building ODBC driver from Source code for AIX platform
September 05, 2017 09:37PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.