MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Data Recovery

Database crash, unable to start/login
Posted by: Janne Kemi
Date: June 11, 2014 08:09AM

Hi everyone!
I had a website working two days ago, but something happened (unsure what) and now i can't login och access my mysql database on my website.

I have been trying to solve the problem for two days now reading and googling online for solutions but i am stuck.

I looked and i have access to both ibdata1 and ib_logfile0 and 1.

I start the server by mysqld through command prompt on windows and it does not show any errors. Previously it did and it said something about read write permissions to ibdata1 and i gave all the users on the computer access to the file and now that seems to be working. But still i can't access the databases through phpmyadmin, it seems no one of my users are able to login.

phpmyadmin gives me error code: #1045

My websites say
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'xxx'@'ADMIN' (using password: YES)

Have i been hacked and someone flushed all my databases users?
Is there some way and can check to see if my data is still there? And how should i proceed?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Database crash, unable to start/login
June 11, 2014 08:09AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.