MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL for Excel

Multiple users for Mysql for Excel
Posted by: Tarmo Räty
Date: January 28, 2013 08:50AM

We have installed all the MySQL components on my computer running Windows 7. As I have no administrative rights for the system, our computer support took care of installation, issuing authorized login when asked by MySQL installation program.
Everything else seems to be working fine, except MySQL for Excel. After browsing through a set of alternatives with our computer support, we found that MySQL for Excel actually works with computer support's profile, but not with my profile. (i.e. on support’s account MySQL for Excel Add-In works, on my account nothing is visible inside Excel)

Anyhow, the control panel shows (also on my account) that MySQL for Excel is installed.

Changing the administrative rights appears not as a feasible option. Are the any other ways to get MySQL for Excel running on my account?

Tarmo

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Multiple users for Mysql for Excel
January 28, 2013 08:50AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.