MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB

Re: ERROR - Number of indexes inside innodb are different to number of indexes in the MySQL ???
Posted by: Aleksandar Petrovic
Date: August 14, 2011 06:01PM

I can do a show table.

Um, I don't think anything was copied, and an upgrade happened a month ago, to this version. I doubt its anything to do with that, this environment is only managed by me, it is used by the companies developers, they have very little privileges on the environment. They can basically only create, update, delete and insert, only their own objects.

What I would like to know more though, is what does the error mean ?

mysql> show create table mydb.tblCalc;
+-------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Table | Create Table |
+-------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Quads | CREATE TABLE `tblCalc` (
`g` bigint(20) NOT NULL,
`s` bigint(20) NOT NULL,
`p` bigint(20) NOT NULL,
`o` bigint(20) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`g`,`s`,`p`,`o`),
KEY `SubjPredObj` (`s`,`p`,`o`),
KEY `PredObjSubj` (`p`,`o`,`s`),
KEY `ObjSubjPred` (`o`,`s`,`p`),
KEY `GraPredObj` (`g`,`p`,`o`),
KEY `GraObjSubj` (`g`,`o`,`s`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: ERROR - Number of indexes inside innodb are different to number of indexes in the MySQL ???
August 14, 2011 06:01PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.