MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB

Re: Table freeze when size exceeds innodb buffer pool size
Posted by: newbie Shai
Date: October 01, 2017 09:07AM

Hi Peter,

1. For this is any minimum benchmark or allowed scans per seconds ?Select_scan / Uptime_since_flush_status --> table scans/sec. What this means is that every second there is a table scan is it?

2. I am a bit confuse withe select_scan and Handler_read_rnd_next ? Arent both related ?

3. The problem with the upgrade I got get the permission from the user and on top of this is a live system which is supported for gps so data keeping coming on live.

4. I dont get you on this innodb_os_log_written / Uptime_since_flush_status / innodb_log_files_in_group, rounded uo to a 32MB boundary. What's best is often about 30 mins of writes. ? Is it 24123085824 /898882/2 I get the answer is some thing like 13418 what does this states?

5. If I leave the innodb_buffer_pool will it have any impact? Actually how it correspond to a particular table or to the whole database to be able to accomodate into the memory?

Besides this variable what else normally experts will do to hunt for the clues?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.