MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

no-install release - where to find?
Posted by: Shaun van Wyngaard
Date: November 15, 2017 01:20AM

I am following the no-install instructions for cluster, and I have setup all my folders, my.ini & config.ini files.
However, what I assumed was the no-install version that I downloaded (900MB) probably wasn't correct.
I went to https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/cluster/ to find the version, but none of them showed the "no-install" part in the name as per the MySQL instructions, and I landed up downloading the file mysql-cluster-gpl-7.5.8-winx64.zip instead.
After extracting and copying the various files to the management and data nodes, I then attempted to start the management server, and got the error message as follows:

C:\mysql\bin>ndb_mgmd
MySQL Cluster Management Server mysql-5.7.20 ndb-7.5.8
2017-11-15 08:54:48 [MgmtSrvr] INFO -- The default config directory 'C:/Prog
ram Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.7/mysql-cluster' does not exist. Trying to create
it...
Failed to create directory 'C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.7/mysql-cluste
r', error: 3
2017-11-15 08:54:48 [MgmtSrvr] ERROR -- Could not create directory 'C:/Progra
m Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.7/mysql-cluster'. Either create it manually or spec
ify a different directory with --configdir=<path>

This is what leads me to believe that I don't have the correct download.
So where do I find this no-install version?
Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
no-install release - where to find?
November 15, 2017 01:20AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.