MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

Error with Indexes
Posted by: Jeff Steele
Date: February 25, 2023 11:51AM

I added to more nodes to my cluster. I put them in a separate node group and everything ran fine for a week. Then I noticed that the new nodes didn't have much data so I ran the alter table command to redistribute the data. During that, the cluster crashed. I could not restart it and was forced to restore from backup. Now, however, I get this error:

| xxxx | analyze | Error | Got error 4721 'Mysqld: index stats thread not open for requests' from NDB |
| xxxx | analyze | Warning | index stats (RPK) for key vote_id: unexpected error 4721 |
| xxxx | analyze | Warning | index stats (RPK) for key vote_id: unexpected error 4721 |
| xxxx | analyze | status | Operation failed

Everything is working very slowly so I assume that indexes are not being used. I did not import indexes the data restoration, but did run the rebuild command separately. Does anyone have any idea what to do about this problem?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Error with Indexes
February 25, 2023 11:51AM
February 25, 2023 02:04PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.