MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Replication

Problems with Replication
Posted by: PER JØ'RGENSEN
Date: April 25, 2019 02:06AM

For a test setup - I having issue regarding replications between 2 different servers - The setup
Server A - have a DB created called Generic_Data - Channel 'SRVB'
Server B - have a DB called autolog - Channel 'SRVA'

The replication setup
Server A replicates autolog from Server B ( without problems) through channel SRVB
Server B - should replicate Generic_Data - but nothing happends through channel SRVA

My Specifc details:
log-bin =mysql-bin
binlog_do_db = Generic_Data,autolog
replicate-do-db = SRVB:autolog,SRVA:Generic_Data

My Channels are connecting fine on both ends - BUT I'm only replicates data through SRVB --> Autolog. Nothing the other way back!

I mysql error log I can see both channels are connecting on the master

Slave I/O thread for channel 'SRVB': connected to master 'mysql_replic@192.168.10.61:3306',replication started in log 'mysql-bin.000068' at position 542538
Slave I/O thread for channel 'SRVA': connected to master 'generic_replic@192.168.10.53:3306',replication started in log 'mysql-bin.000074' at position 4

And no other error in logfile.
I have tried to setup the replication with an existing DB
And allso started up the Replication channel SRVA befo9re creating DB and table in Generic_Data - But no matter what I cannot get it to replicate the orther channel channel - ONLY SRVB is collecting Data - And even though I can see the POS is moving - no new data is replicated from SERVER A to SERVER B

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Problems with Replication
April 25, 2019 02:06AM
April 25, 2019 10:31AM
April 26, 2019 01:17AM
April 28, 2019 10:37PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.