Need advice for mysql and Visual Web Developer
Posted by: Daniel Nysveen
Date: November 27, 2006 06:24PM

Let me first start by explaining my situation. For a college class we were split into 2 teams. One teams job is develope a shopping cart for a website and my team's job is to creat the backend software to allow administration of the site. Nobody on my team has any database or web experience. Because of this we decieded to use Visual Web Developer 2005 because its WYSIWYG. The problem is that the other team is using Mysql and our backend client software must interface with their Mysql database. Can somebody please help me out on what I should do to be able to use Web Developer with Mysql? Can I still use the WYSIWYG features of Web Developer with mysql? I'm really frustrated because I have no idea what I need to do and the project is due December 14th. I really appreciate any help you can give.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Need advice for mysql and Visual Web Developer
November 27, 2006 06:24PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.