What are the main reasons for "Fatal error encountered attempting to read the resultset." ?
Posted by: Pavel Bazanov
Date: October 05, 2009 05:11PM

Hello,
I am looking at the application errors log and sometimes I see something like this:

------------------------------------------------------------
[22.09.2009 17:19:42]
Computer name / User name: SERVER_2 / SERVER2
Exception type: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException
Action:
Loading online orders

Exception message:
Fatal error encountered during command execution.

Inner exception type: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException
Inner exception message: Fatal error encountered attempting to read the resultset.

Stack trace:
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at RA.WinForms.CheckOnlineOrdersForm.LoadPendingOrders()

[25.09.2009 23:52:26]
Computer name / User name: SERVER_2 / SERVER2
Exception type: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException
Action:
Loading statistics

Exception message:
Fatal error encountered during command execution.

Inner exception type: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException
Inner exception message: Fatal error encountered attempting to read the resultset.

Stack trace:
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable)
at RA.WinForms.SuppliersOrdersStatisticsForm.ShowData(C1FlexGridEx gridToFill, MySqlCommand command, DataSet ds)
at RA.WinForms.SuppliersOrdersStatisticsForm.btnShowReadyToBeClosed_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

I see such errors ~ once a week and I have no idea what the problem is in. How can I find out the problem?

Hope you guys try to help me..

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.