Re: Attempt to create ADO.NET Entity Data Model in Visual Studio 2017 fails on latest versions of Connector/NET
Posted by: Won Tarmack
Date: November 20, 2019 07:53AM

And yet Stack Overflow and many other websites allow users to do everything I've complained about here and still remain productive. Your justification for a poor user experience is rather weak. You have a SPAM prevention Captcha that I have to use everytime I post. Come on, if the budget doesn't allow a more modern and friendly user experience just say so.

Implement user reputation, implement the ability for other users to report bad posts.

Your suggestion is exactly what I tried to do. I tried to post a link to image capture I had uploaded on imgur's website. I guess the randomly generated link made the website think there was a dirty word?

h t t p s://i.i m g u r.com/F o g O 6 A S .p n g

So, here it is with spaces. Having me scratch my head for 15 minutes by playing 'guess the dirty word' is absurd.

No, your response is not an acceptable response.

I'm made to look like a spammer because I can't edit my original message. So, the forum got 4 messages instead of 1. Unacceptable.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.