Re: Problem with connection (Sun Java Studio, EJBs...)
Posted by: iam1981
Date: February 09, 2005 09:26AM

Thanks for your answer. Maybe, after all, I won't need it. If you could tell me something about it...

My project is about a servlet accessing CMP EJBs in different servers, with different DBMS (mysql and... oracle for instance?). Operations have to be atomic (one server could store products stock and the other could store bills... a bill has to be created only if the stock has been decreased).

I also have problems whith the database in MySQL4.1 Administrator. For example, the "Rows" column in Schema Tables changes its number every now and then (while no operations are made in the database).

This has not to do with the forum, but, just in case: when I create the connection in Sun Java Studio (IDE), the DB looks ok, but when I create the Schema in order to create the Related CMP Entity Beans, this schema losts its foreign keys from the previous connection.

I have tried with severeal different Connectors/J but there's nothing to do...

Hope someone could tell me sth......

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Problem with connection (Sun Java Studio, EJBs...)
February 09, 2005 09:26AM
February 11, 2005 08:37AM
February 11, 2005 08:54AM
February 11, 2005 12:44PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.