MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/Python

Unable to install Connector/Python 1.1.4
Posted by: Виктор Волков
Date: January 03, 2014 04:56AM

I have Python 3.3 installed and now I want to install Connector/Python 1.1.4. The documentation says that "On Microsoft Windows systems, you can download Connector/Python as a Zip archive from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/python/.";. However, there is no ZIP archive, there are only several MSI files. So, I choose mysql-connector-python-1.1.4-py3.3.msi for my purposes. If I unzip it, I see that there is no setup.py file, so this line from documentation "Inside the Connector/Python folder, perform the installation using this command: shell> python setup.py install" also has no sense. Anyway, when I doubleclock on mysql-connector-python-1.1.4-py3.3.msi the installer does not ask me where to install the package, after intallation I only see a new folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Connector Python" which contains only one PDF file, one HTML file and two TXT files. So, the documentation does not provide any help and I do not know what to do with all this. How to check in Python, whether it is ok now, or not.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Unable to install Connector/Python 1.1.4
January 03, 2014 04:56AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.