MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

Re: index/redirect problem on localhost/mysql
Posted by: Charles Siegel
Date: January 19, 2019 03:55AM

Hi Peter...

Actually I was going to put the phpinfo() file on my web site and give the url but when I did that it seemed to change the paths. That is suspicious to me. This is the path that seems to be in environment, php variables, and apache environment.

C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QBPOSSDKRuntime;c:\php7;C:\ProgramData\ComposerSetup\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps

I don't know if this looks correct to you, but it sure looks strange to me!

I'd be happy to email the entire file to you if that is possible.

If I never got this working correctly, I would say that there was something wrong with the way I installed and configured PHP, but it did work well up until I ran the original script to this thread.

I am starting to think that possibly there was something malicious on my computer that caused this. I did find three threats on my computer after running malwarebytes which I removed.

I have restarted apache every time I changed something.

Let me ask you this. I cannot find php in settings/apps. I was thinking maybe since it is a module maybe that is the reason. Is this correct? Only composer is found in apps.

I was thinking of trying to completely remove php from my computer and installing again, but I'm not clear on how you completely remove it if it isn't in apps.

Usually I am pretty good at troubleshooting problems like this, but this seems to be a bear. Although on the other hand possibly it is some stupid thing that I did. But then again it was working fine before running that script.

To make this worse, I have a second laptop that I tried installing php onto, but for some reason even though it seems to be configured correctly I get the white screen anytime I try to run a script of any kink of php (connecting to mysql or not.)

I'd love to resolve this somehow, but I am at a loss.

Please let me know what you think about the path I pasted above. Is that the way it should look?

Thanks much for your patience and help on this!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.