MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Query Browser

Re: MySQL Query Browser Composer & Advance Toolbar
Posted by: gfterry
Date: July 19, 2005 06:39PM

Hello everone,

Where's the new thread. Imagine my shock when I *upgraded* my MySql Query Browser and found the Advanced Toolbar had vanished. It was very useful, and the only confusing thing about it is that it is GONE. It was there, I used it often, I upgraded, and it's gone. So maybe I'm missing something here, but can anyone tell me now what use there is for MySql Query Browser other than to drop 'Select * From...' in the query window?

For what little it seems to be worth, I was planning on using MySql Query Browser in a presentation *TOMORROW* to my boss who wanted to be able to search for specific entries in a custom form I created. My boss has an aversion to command line things, viewing them as sh*t in a basement. Myself, not wanting to catch the former while having my office moved to the latter, I now have to find or create an alternative. So, the only improvement I can see in this release is that it will work better than caffeine to keep me working tonight.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: MySQL Query Browser Composer & Advance Toolbar
July 19, 2005 06:39PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.