Re: Complex Database Creation
Posted by: Mary Poff-McDole
Date: July 30, 2021 12:04AM

Thank you for the quick response. I have already done the basics of the design.

I think you miss understood me. The program is being built around the business. So within the business it can have up to 4 shifts, up to 25 sections in each shift, and employees that need to be scheduled within the shift.

The requirement is the business. The elements of the business includes Specific Business Information, Business Hours (4 Shifts), Section Information (4 Shifts), Employee Information (4 Shifts), Employee Notes (4 Shifts), Employee Time Off Requests (4 Shifts flexible to selection of number weeks to schedule), Scheduling (4 shifts on a weekly basis for the number of weeks needing scheduled) which includes an audit of how employees are scheduled, and approval/denial of the schedule by Executive/Administrator. The only way to login is with Executive(s), Administrator(s), or Scheduler(s) privileges (Employees cannot access Employee Scheduler Online, although there is the option for the business to email the employees the schedule) with the same Bus_UUID.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Complex Database Creation
July 30, 2021 12:04AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.