MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/ODBC

Re: Does MyODBC support dynasets ???
Posted by: Peter Nolan
Date: May 30, 2005 01:01AM

Hi krsaurabh1,
our company has a whole product written in C++/ODBC that does lots of database updating but not a dynaset in sight......

If you want send me the code ( peter@peternolan.com) or post a fragment here) that you are using to try and perform the update......I'll take a quick look and see if I can make any suggestions...It's hard to tell why you would be seeing such a message.....but I am pretty sure dynaset is an ADO object and nothing to do with ODBC 3.51 except that ADO can use 3.51 to construct such things...

Also, are you writing C++ or are you writing MFC C++ or are you writing C++.NET??......there is a difference...if you are using MFC classes to interface to ODBC those classes may be trying to create dynasets without you konwing about it.....the MFC classes do a lot of stuff without you knowing about it......

Best Regards
Peter Nolan
www.peternolan.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Does MyODBC support dynasets ???
May 30, 2005 01:01AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.