MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/ODBC

Re: Mysql ODBC 8.0.17 / Classic ASP / Stored procedures returns always 0 instead of integer
Posted by: Mark Taylor
Date: October 10, 2019 03:51PM

Through a little more troubleshooting on one of my tables (deleting one column at a time) I discovered that when I removed a the last column that has the DataType of LONGTEXT, the prepared statements returned the correct INT value. This is some issue with specifically LONGTEXT being part of the query (as in SELECT * FROM...) When i placed the column with the LONGTEXT datatype back in and did a SELECT on columns that did not contain the column with the LONGTEXT Datatype as part of the result, the INT values were returned correctly. I will be filing a bug report with all of my findings and the instructions to re-produce.

I would appreciate feedback from you (Francesco) if removing the columns with the LONGTEXT datatype fix your issue.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Mysql ODBC 8.0.17 / Classic ASP / Stored procedures returns always 0 instead of integer
October 10, 2019 03:51PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.