MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Jobs

MySQL / C++ Developer
Posted by: Isaac Barkel
Date: July 22, 2005 10:24AM

Good afternoon all,

We are currently looking for a MySQL DBA / Developer for a permanent position in the Dallas, TX area. The company I am working with is pre-IPO (looking to go public in the next 2 to 3 years), and the technology is very cutting edge. If you are interested in this position, please do send me your resume and call me so we can discuss this opportunity in greater detail.

Thanks – I look forward to working with you!
- Isaac

Isaac Barkel
Career Executive
ZSI - Staffing Top Technical Talent®
17300 Dallas Pkwy, Ste 3190, Dallas, TX 75248
Isaac.Barkel@zsi.com, 972.267.8999 x13
Visit our new web site at: zsi.com

My name is Isaac Barkel and I am a Career Executive for ZSI, an IT and Telecom staffing company in Dallas, TX. ZSI, founded in 1995, places top technical talent in contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions. Currently, I have a client in Richardson/Plano, TX that is seeking a MySQL Architect (SME) for a direct-hire (permanent) position. The job description is noted below for your review. If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please e-mail me a copy of your resume in Word format and call me immediately using the numbers below. Please include your salary requirements in your resume, cover letter, or accompanying e-mail.

Job Title: MySQL Architect
Location: Dallas, TX (Rockwall moving to Frisco/Plano around end of August.)
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Market rate (Commensurate with experience)

Requirements:

· 4-5 years of thorough and deep knowledge of MySQL; must be subject matter expert.
· Must understand the innerworkings of MySQL including architecture, design, feature/function, how to interface with MySQL, how to parse and optimize the performance of a front-end interface utlizing MySQL.
· Must possess deep understanding and working knowledge of all MySQL modules and extensions
· Must have ability to assess requirements, architect and design solutions using MySQL.
· Will be required to architect and design interface between the MySQL engine and the client application engine.
· Ability to code in C, C++
· Strong knowledge of databases (Oracle, DB2, SQLServer).
· Bachelor's Degree

Technologies Required:
· MySQL
· C, C++
Isaac Barkel
Career Executive
ZSI - Staffing Top Technical Talent®
17300 Dallas Pkwy, Ste 3190, Dallas, TX 75248
Isaac.Barkel@zsi.com, 972.267.8999 x13
Visit our new web site at: zsi.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
MySQL / C++ Developer
July 22, 2005 10:24AM
July 26, 2005 09:16AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.