MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Jobs

Re: MySQL / C++ Developer
Posted by: Isaac Barkel
Date: July 26, 2005 09:16AM

Hello all,

The requirements have changed slightly for this position. We are really looking for the following things in this position:

Requirements:
2-4 years of MySQL developer / admin experience.
Ability to learn and work with mySQL APIs. Previous API development experience is not necessary, but we are looking for someone that would be able to ramp up quickly.
3-5 years of C/C++ Coding experience.

Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for learning the MySQL APIs and developing two levels of a database appliance interface. The 1st level will be the standard interface between an application and the database. The 2nd level will be rewriting some of the MySQL APIs to increase database performance and speed. The resource that they bring in will be responsible for product and database development and architecture.

This is an extremely exciting opportunity located in Dallas, TX. If you are looking for a challenging, fun, and fast-paced position with great pay and benefits in a very stable and casual environment, please contact me. You can reach me in the office at 972.267.8999 x 13 or at isaac.barkel@(removethis)zsi.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!
- Isaac

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
July 22, 2005 10:24AM
Re: MySQL / C++ Developer
July 26, 2005 09:16AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.