MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

1366 - Incorrect integer value: error message when merging forum databases
Posted by: chris parker
Date: May 05, 2022 12:09PM

hello everyone, this is my first post having just joined. i am completely new to mysql so please excuse me if i say something dumb......its been a steep learning curve.
i am trying to merge a mybb forum with a xenforo forum after the person who ran the forum abandoned it, its a free community forum
when i run the merge the first modules run smoothly but then i get this error message

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column `lexuswor_mybb`.`mybb_forums`.`pid` at row 1
Query:
UPDATE mybb_forums SET `pid`='', `parentlist`='100' WHERE fid='100' LIMIT 1

and to be honest i dont rely know where to start. the members on the mybb forum have been great with most aspects but not this error. so any help would be useful.
i am trying to learn what causes errors so and how to correct them so in the future i will be able to fix things myself.

www.lexus-world.com

phpmyadmin : v 5.1.3

server type : mariaDB

Database client version: libmysql - mysqlnd 7.4.28

PHP version: 7.4.28

Server version: 10.2.43-MariaDB - MariaDB Server

sorry if its long winded, if i have posted in the wrong place or the wrong way please let me know

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
1366 - Incorrect integer value: error message when merging forum databases
May 05, 2022 12:09PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.