MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Source, Builds, Binaries

Re: How can i make a MySQL8 tar package like offcial tar package through source build?
Posted by: 仁刚 谭
Date: April 08, 2020 01:19AM

cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.4 (Maipo)

install order:
1.source install cmake-3.15.2
2.yum install ncurses-devel
3.source install gmp-5.0.0
4.source install mpfr-3.0.0
5.source install mpc-1.1.0
6.source install texinfo-5.0
7.source install gcc-5.3.0
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/gcc-5.3 --with-gmp=/usr/local/gmp-5.0.0 -with-mpfr=/usr/local/mpfr-3.0.0 --with-mpc=/usr/local/mpc-1.1.0 --disable-multilib
make -j 2 && make install
8.make softlink
ln -s /usr/local/gcc-5.3/bin/gcc /usr/local/bin/gcc
ln -s /usr/local/gcc-5.3/bin/g++ /usr/local/bin/g++
ln -s /usr/local/gcc-5.3/bin/cc /usr/local/bin/cc
9.install MySQL8.0.18
cd mysql-8.0.18 && mkdir bld && mkdir bin && cd bld
cmake .. -DWITH_BOOST=../boost/boost_1_70_0/ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../bin -DWITH_SSL=system -DWITH_SYSTEMD=1 -DBUILD_CONFIG=mysql_release -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=/usr/local/bin/g++ -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=/usr/local/bin/gcc

the install procedure encounter an error:/lib64/libstdc++.so.6:version 'CXXABI_1.3.9' not found)required by ../runtime_output_directory/uca9dump)
so i make a soft link to gcc5.3,use:
rm -rf /lib64/libstdc++.so.6
ln -s /usr/local/gcc-5.3/lib64/libstdc++.so.6.0.21 /lib64/libstdc++.so.6

the MySQL8.0.18 make install success and running well on this build machine, but it referenced to high version of /lib64/libstdc++.so.6, so it can't transplant to other computer with the same system.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: How can i make a MySQL8 tar package like offcial tar package through source build?
April 08, 2020 01:19AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.