MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Administrator

Re: Can't Schedule Backup in MySQL admin tool
Posted by: Wolfgang Schiketanz
Date: September 01, 2009 05:39PM

I finally got it to work. The problem seemingly was the fact that I log into Windows using the built in administrator account. I went into the registry and created a special account called "administrator" (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/WindowsNT/Current Version/Winlogon/SpecialAccounts/UserList). Don't forget to set the value to "1".
Now the scheduled backup works. But I still can not edit the first page of the "scheduled task" without getting an "out of memory" error when I try to open and edit it (this is the page with the applicatino path etc in it). I can edit the second and third page (time etc) even after having got the error message. I have the feeling that this has something to do with my 4GB of memory installed. I have read about other programs producing this kind of phenomena, but not about scheduled tasks. Anybody an idea what this thing is about?

Regards
Wolfgang

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2009 05:40PM by Wolfgang Schiketanz.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Can't Schedule Backup in MySQL admin tool
September 01, 2009 05:39PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.